A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Job Application: Grenadier!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blizzix Fastblast

PostSubject: Job Application: Grenadier!   Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Name (Ingame character's): Blizzix
Class: Mage
level: Currently 11

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general? I am fairly experienced with the game, having played since the server first began. I've been in several Roleplaying guilds, and though I am heavily PvP oriented as a player I have also seen endgame throughout most of the previous instalments of World of Warcraft.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name:
Blizzix Fastblast!
Age: I'm a young one and you shouldn't be asking that off a Lady!

Your experience in handling explosives? I'm proficient with the handling of explosives, the name ain't Fastblast for nothing! I can blow you away with my vast repertoire of skills!

Your experience in selling/buying? As best as there is. I've worked with the Kola company back in Kezan, just before the big Dragon arrived and sent it all to the Nether. But I assure you, give me enough time, a good explosive and I'll be selling snow in Northrend!

Your experience in combat? Fairly experienced! Blasted all those Alliance dogs back in the Lost Isles and I assure you I've done my share of blasting before! Just put me to the test! I'll set your friends and enemies ablaze!

How would you describe yourself as a worker? Dedicated, motivated! The best there is! I've been considered the poster-child of Goblin efficiency!

What career path are you most interested in? Grenadier I believe, it's the one where we get to make things go BOOM! right?

Why should the Company hire you?
I'll be honest with you all. Because otherwise you'd be missing out! I've got some of the best and fanciest exploding things around! Fire's my friend and blasting's my life! You want a door removed? You got it. You want a fire started? I'm your girl! You want someone turned to deliciously crispy bacon on the spot? That's my call! You say you've got the best deals anywhere? Well, I'm that deal then!
Back to top Go down
Spliruz

PostSubject: Re: Job Application: Grenadier!   Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 am

"Hmm.."

Spliruz goes through his checklist.

"She likes the Boom.."

Makes a tick in a small square.

"Another applicant that scored 100% on the checklist! Accepted!"

Spliruz scribbles "Job's all yours!" with crooked letters and shuffles over to the nearest mailbox.

OOC:

Great application; it's just what we're looking for! Welcome to the Dogs!
Locking the topic for now. If you have any further questions contact me or Dax ingame or by a PM here on the forums.
Back to top Go down

Job Application: Grenadier!
Page 1 of 1