The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Job Application: Bruiser Empty
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Job Application: Bruiser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proxan

PostSubject: Job Application: Bruiser   Job Application: Bruiser EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 am

Name (Ingame character's): Proxan (Pronounced: Pro-zan)
Class: Elemental Shaman
level: 11

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?
I have played this game since before the Burning Crusade release and have been on Defias ever since. My first guild was a Human only guild (forget the name) and spent the whole time there before it disbanded. I wanted to try horde for a change because it seems we have more horde characters on this real than alliance.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Proxan Copperfist

Your experience in handling explosives?
"Exlosives? Please... Used to have the stuff for selling. Never used it. But why use explosives when you can throw a lightning bolt to enemy? thats enough to blow them to bits! Hah!"

Your experience in selling/buying?
"Weapons, Ammunition, food, whatever... I used to have a shop for war lovers alike before it was blown to bits by an unfortunate accident involving gunpower barrels. A little bit of advice. next time when you have a shop filled with gunpowder, DONT LIGHT A CIGAR!"

Your experience in combat?
"I have experience, yeah. I brought down nearly ten orcs armed with just a mace and a shield. they dont know how to fight like me. just you watch. haha!"

How would you describe yourself as a worker?
"I could help my allies whenever or wherever. just dont get in my way or there willl be trouble for both of us!"

What career path are you most interested in? (Bruiser, Dealer, Grenadier)
"Bruiser sounds like my thing. give me something to deal with and I'll have done before you can say time is money!"

Why should the Company hire you?
"Like I said. I can help those and stay loyal for as long as you want me to be! I've had it being "self employed!" I wanna make a living out of gold and helping! just call me whenever if you got a job for me."

Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Job Application: Bruiser   Job Application: Bruiser EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:02 am

Daxarth reads through the application and lets out a short cackle. "Cocky son o' a dog, where's my damn stamper."

He then pressed the stamper all over the application with a large APPROVED and throws it in to his "going mail" pile, while muttering about not finding any decent crog in the slums.

(( Approved, contact me or Spliruz and we'll get you in the Company. Locking thread, further questions via PM if you have them or ingame! Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Job Application: Bruiser
Page 1 of 1