The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Job application: Grenadier Empty
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Job application: Grenadier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chankon

Chankon

PostSubject: Job application: Grenadier   Job application: Grenadier EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:47 am

Name (Ingame character's): Chankon (soon to be goblin)
Class: Mage
level: 74

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?
I got the game shortly after TBC was released and i have played it intermittently ever since, I roleplay whenever i get the chance, mainly i roleplayed in the Stormwind Guard on Steamwheedle cartel for close to a year before it went under.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Chankon Tinkertoes

Your experience in handling explosives?
Handling? HA! i use explosives at any opportinity i can get, the bigger the blast the better!, making explosives and other gadgets is the only thing i do... Asides from testing them and then selling them for piss poor prices.

Your experience in selling/buying?
Ive sold my fair share of wares, enough to keep me fed at least, but i never quite got the rythm of getting good deals.

Your experience in combat?
I have been hurling fireballs ever since i finished Apprenticeship, they are the second best thing to explosives!

How would you describe yourself as a worker?
I am highly productive and i always strive to make my gadgets better (and test them in the field as much as i can).

What career path are you most interested in? (Bruiser, Dealer, Grenadier)
Grenadier, if it will let me build and test explosives and other gizmos i might make, then ill hand them to the dealers to sell if they work fine!

Why should the Company hire you?
Because i am one of the best at making things blow up! Be it magical or "normal" means i got the know-how.

Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

-Always finish the job your start.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Job application: Grenadier   Job application: Grenadier EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:06 am

Daxarth scratches his head as he goes through the application. "Well, can't get too many Grenadier's these days... always disappear during explosives testing or something.. bah"

Daxarth stamps a large APPROVED all over the application and tosses it on to the going mail.

(( Accepted! Find one of our officers and toss us a whisper so we can interview ya! (Daxarth or Spliruz))

*Locking thread for now*
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Job application: Grenadier
Page 1 of 1