The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Gaxtron Firecaptor Empty
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Gaxtron Firecaptor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaxtron

Gaxtron Firecaptor Empty
PostSubject: Gaxtron Firecaptor   Gaxtron Firecaptor EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:35 am

Name (Ingame character's): Gaxtron
Class: Shaman
level: 80

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?
Been playing for about 6 years, 4 years on Defias I think, and most of it in Orcs of the Red Blade. Spent some time in Sixty thieves aswell. So roleplayed alot on the server Very Happy

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Gaxtron Firecaptor

Your experience in handling explosives?
Only been in the recieving end... *grumps*

Your experience in selling/buying?
I have had some good business trading with elemental stones, with real good "arguments" for them to buy. Noone messes with a fire elemental. *grins widely*

Your experience in combat?
Worked close with the orcs on several occasions, although as soon as I used my captive elemental the local orc shaman turned against me and I had to flee. But I have dissposed of several enemies! A few skelletons in northrend and even one of those big vrykuls! I am a master in combat against tall people!

How would you describe yourself as a worker?
I have other people that work for me.

Why should the Company hire you?
I am very experienced in finding glitches in companies security nets. Therefor I should be hired to find those glitches in your net and fix them!

Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

-Always finish the job your start.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

Gaxtron Firecaptor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaxtron Firecaptor   Gaxtron Firecaptor EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Daxarth reads throught the application muttering "He better not think someone else will do his work here!" and stamps a large APPROVED over the application.

(( Approved, contact me (Daxarth) or Spliruz ingame for an IC-meeting))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Gaxtron Firecaptor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackpowder Company :: Public Forum :: Applications & Info-
Jump to: