The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Application: Glixxin, Body Modifications Engineer Empty
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application: Glixxin, Body Modifications Engineer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glixxin

PostSubject: Application: Glixxin, Body Modifications Engineer   Application: Glixxin, Body Modifications Engineer EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:48 am

Name: Glixxin Spritenudger
Class: Warlock
level: 83.... sigh....

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general? I've played since Vanilla, I've role-played for over the past three years and was in the higher ranks of successful roleplaying guilds.

IC Job Application:

* A most greasy form stands out of all the others; not only is it crumpled up but it also has a sticky substance that clings to your fingers would you take up the form. Upon closer inspection, it appears to be a mixture of blood, oil and an undetermined yet oddly sweet-scented fluid that is splattered all over the form.
The handwriting is hasty and difficult to read. *

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Glixxin Spritenudger - ye be damned if I don't ditch that abomination of a name shortly!

Your experience in handling explosives? When they go boom, my disgrace of a hobgoblin is sent out to gather the operable body parts and on occasions, he even gets back with more than a grimy hand or a torn up ear.
Smaller explosives can be produced that are attached to certain body parts to adjust their shape or completely blow them off, all highly calculated and composed by yours truly, and a guaranteed safety is eh... well. Let's skip that part!

Your experience in selling/buying? Everyone needs modifications! No soul can do without! These times are platinum for medical engineers! This stuff sells itself, I need not talk it into their pockets! Look at all dem ugly beings dawdling in Orgrimmar! How could they -NOT- want modifications?

Your experience in combat? I know how te swing my knucklequick wrench and eh... I been working on a special project that I unfortunately can't tell much about yet, but it will be splendid, splendid I say! It will be able to turn the tables in any quarrel!

How would you describe yourself as a worker? Get me a cup o' coffee, a hobgoblin or two, a proper beat from my speakers and a bucket of fresh body parts combined with the finest of explosives, and I work all through the night!

Why should the Company hire you? You surely must've heard of Glixxin's most famous inventions! They prove invaluable in combat and offer the perfect 'foot between the door' in sales with other companies and eh... ugly races.
Namely, my disguises, they work with guaranteed unfailing safety... most of the times. And who wouldn't want to be an elf for a day! Or an ogre! You name it, I disguise it!
And my most famous Electronically Charged Lower Leg has already saved many a tourist that got beaten up by a Bruiser (mostly unintentionally and absolutely not ordered to by yours truly!). Not to speak of the Techno-Lung Pack, that allows underwater breathing without the risk of magical detection and with a free implantation to replace the outdated natural lungs!
How could you -NOT- hire me!?
Back to top Go down
Spliruz

Spliruz

PostSubject: Re: Application: Glixxin, Body Modifications Engineer   Application: Glixxin, Body Modifications Engineer EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:33 am

Licks the letter once.

Licks it again.

"Hmm.. tasty.."

Reads through the letter before grabbing a letter of his own where he writes "ACCEPTED" and dips it in lemonade.

"Proper courtesy to return the favor.."

Shuffles over to a mailbox and stuffs the letter inside.

OOC:

Body mods is most definitely a new one, can't wait to see how it'll work out!
If you've got any questions, ask me (Spliruz) or Daxarth in-game or PM us here on the forums. I'll lock the thread for now.

Welcome to the Dogs!
Back to top Go down

Application: Glixxin, Body Modifications Engineer
Page 1 of 1