A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Ms. Roxxanne Roseberg - A Resume, Resumé.. .. An application! Yo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxxanne Roseberg

PostSubject: Ms. Roxxanne Roseberg - A Resume, Resumé.. .. An application! Yo!   Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Please provide us with the following information:

Name (Ingame character's): Roxxanne
Class: Shaman
level: Below 15 (new leveling project.)

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?

I have role played extensively over the past six years since the birth of defias, being in such guilds as SGE, OoTRB, CoS, KoA, DRS, NG etc etc.. I feel comfortable in all my roles and thoroughly look forward to this one.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Ms. Roxxanne
Age: How Rude.. Eh.. *several scribbles before-* '25' and a half.
Your experience in handling explosives?

You light and throw. What's not to know? A nice rhyme my pops taught me. He was an engineer himself, invented a time bomb! Too bad he forgot that minus numbers don't go down.. They just well, explode! Still, I learnt all I needed to know in their handling and storage.

Your experience in selling/buying?

I studied as a lawyer on Kezan, which translates to alot of big words creating major profit. So to be short and sweet, alot of experience in the retail sector with great success. I also feel that I can be very persuasive if I client becomes, reluctant or.. prudent. If you catch my drift.

Your experience in combat?

It's as broad as my trusty mace. I fight when I need to, or when people get on my last wit. As a lawyer, that's pretty fast. You dunno how many times i've served a warrant. Hard.

How would you describe yourself as a worker?

Swift. Efficient. Deadly. I get the job done fast and proper. As my seamstress/chef/crazy catwoman of a mother used to say, well inbetween bouts of complete incoherance and insanity, "If a job ain't worth peanut butter, egg shells and beans." I think she meant if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing right.. Still, her words ring out more true, no?

Why should the Company hire you?

I can bring a great strength to the selling, restocking and legal sectors of the Company including negotiations with clients etc etc. You'll find that in time i'm the greatest asset you could earn.. In the above sectors at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ms. Roxxanne Roseberg - A Resume, Resumé.. .. An application! Yo!   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:50 pm

"Lawyer who knows how to handle explosives?" Without a moment's thought Daxarth stamps the application with an "APPROVED". He takes another look at the application and mutters "Peanut butter, egg shells and beans?"

((Approved, contact me (Daxarth) or Spliruz ingame for an IC-meeting!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Ms. Roxxanne Roseberg - A Resume, Resumé.. .. An application! Yo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackpowder Company :: Public Forum :: Applications & Info-
Jump to: