A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Application: Kazron [Grenadier]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazron

PostSubject: Application: Kazron [Grenadier]   Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:04 am

Name: Kazron
Class: Rogue
level: 82

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?
Been roleplaying for quite a while now, some here may know my main in the Orcs of the Red Blade, Rargnasha. Got experience within PvP, PvE and RP and been around the game on various characters since open beta.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Kazron Cogsplit

Your experience in handling explosives?
Explosives is my middle name, you can call me Kazron 'Explosive' Cogsplit anytime of the day.
But to put it down on paper, my speciality is my combat suits, but even they involve a great deal of explosives such as, ample supply of grenades, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, two pairs of rocket boots. (One for instant burst of speed, another for a longer lasting burst of speed) and ofcourse dynamites and guns on the side.

Your experience in selling/buying?
Not much, I worked on contract with different patrons who wanted combat suits for themselves. The buisness was quite a goldmine until I got sabotaged by competition.

Your experience in combat?
Creating these combat suits haven't always been cheap. Before I got the gold to start my buisness I used to be a duelist or a body guard of the sort that stays in the background of some merchant and even once a trade prince, leaping into action when competition seemed to get rough for the patron.

How would you describe yourself as a worker?
On the battlefield I work fine on my own or with squads of others who don't make too much noise when moving around. Able as a scout, sneak, what other names you have for sorts of my trade.

Why should the Company hire you?
Men like me are always good to have around - And my knowledge of Combat Suits will ofcourse be at the disposal of the Company as well as my various other talents.
Back to top Go down
Spliruz

PostSubject: Re: Application: Kazron [Grenadier]   Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:16 am

Slowly reads through the application and snickers before writing "ACCEPTED" on a piece of paper which he promptly stuffs in the mailbox.

"Had me at flamethrower."

OOC:

Looking forward to some of those inventions! Should you have any questions or such, feel free to contact me and/or Daxarth in-game or here on the forums.
Back to top Go down

Application: Kazron [Grenadier]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackpowder Company :: Public Forum :: Applications & Info-
Jump to: