A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Application of E. Hutz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hutz

PostSubject: Application of E. Hutz   Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:23 am

Please provide us with the following information:

Name (Ingame character's): Hutz
Class: Rogue
level: 6(Will be race changing my old rogue to Goblin as soon as I get some deals done, popping it up to 76)

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?
Been on and off Alliance side since Vanilla. Most know me there as Gogol the Fat.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: E. Hutz
Age: Middle age (Havent found anything about GOblins expected life spans)

Your experience in handling explosives?

Not so much, knows how to light a fuse basiclly.

Your experience in selling/buying?

Hustling be my name, hustling be my game.

Your experience in combat?
Live by the motto "Run today, profit tommorow". Open for changes.

How would you describe yourself as a worker?
In one word; Leisure.

Why should the Company hire you?

It really shouldent, but I'd sweet talk them enough to belive I could make some great salesman or something.

Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

-Always finish the job your start.
Back to top Go down
Gilburg

PostSubject: Re: Application of E. Hutz   Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:31 am

Little short! But i'm not the one to decide :-P

though you seemed like a decent fellow when you whispered me in-game ..

Just wait up for Da Boss to come and take a look at the thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application of E. Hutz   Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:46 am

Daxarth looks at the application with a neutral look on his face. "This is all he has to say about himself?" And stamps "PENDING" over the application and writes a letter for the applicant: "Please porvide us with more information about yourself, thank you."

(( Please porvide us with a bit more information about your character, thank you. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Hutz

PostSubject: Re: Application of E. Hutz   Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:31 pm

*Hutz reads through his most disspleasing RETURN TO SENDER application, grinning like a shark as he dobbs the butt of his fag out in the ashtray infront.*

"Them weasels wana cream it out, I'll cream it out!"
*The greaseball dipps his rugged feathenpenn in the ink before getting to it.*

Dear mister Big Boss
In my, according to me my self and I, all three, most over qualified applications to you not either so shabby- great and marvelous company you made the observation I had not endulged further down in to the shelf of my inner self.
To get to the point, witch will sooner or later reveale it self anyway, mark my words, I shall tell you a little about my self.

Back at the mainland, you know before it got melt like a snowball in the summer, I was a nobody. Small time scheemer on Drudgetown high life. I never earned me any big bucks, but that's just because I had a bad streak, I know it's over now. Can you feel it? I can.
I'll earn my self, as whatever you'd want me as, let me scrubb you'r floors if I have to start with something.
What I'am? Well I pack a attitude of three, two at rainy days but technicaly I'm a happy fucking sport, and I'll never let you down. At least not on purpouse.
I lie and I cheat, I scum and I beg. I hustle and I sell, someone said hustle? You'll know it was me, before you've even seen it. Got a mean knife too, that's always something.
You hire me, you hire a team player, I'll turn any sinking, or just partly sinking vessel around and turn it in to a luxury yatch if that's what you want me to do.

And I can outdrink any fairy dwarf there is out there, just me a bar and the fatso. They always end as they begin, with a Hail to the King, baby.

I'm single, between two jobs, and place to bunk.. You know any good around?

Well that's all I can think of at the top of my head, if you dont catch me first, I catch ya on the flip side.

Hutz.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application of E. Hutz   Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:00 am

Daxarth grins at the application and simply stamps "APPROVED" over the application and chucks it over to the going mail.

((Contact me or Spliruz via ingame for an IC-meeting, or through a PM at these forums if you cannot find us ingame and we'll work out a meeting time!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of E. Hutz   

Back to top Go down

Application of E. Hutz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackpowder Company :: Public Forum :: Applications & Info-
Jump to: