The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Pokehobbe's Application. Empty
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pokehobbe's Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokehobbe Rocket-flare

Pokehobbe Rocket-flare

PostSubject: Pokehobbe's Application.   Pokehobbe's Application. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:50 am

Name (Ingame character's): Pokehobbe
Class:(Elemental) and (2nd talent, Resto) Shaman
level: 60

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?I have much experience with roleplaying and loads of experience in the game general. (Been playing since The Buurning Crusade)

The Honest Dogs Company
"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: "Earthcaller" Pokehobbe Rocket-flare Jenkins.

Your experience in handling explosives?
Great! I used to do it in Kezan all the time.
Your experience in selling/buying?
Hmm.. I have my experienceses with it. Got fast money!
Your experience in combat?
I can kill anything I touch... well, thats what I thought with the effects of Kaja'Cola!
How would you describe yourself as a worker?
I would describe myself as VERY hardworking, can be a slacker sometimes. I'll do anything for money (as nearly every other goblin would!)
Why should the Company hire you?
Because I would be a great asset to the team, I'm funny (thats what I think), I love to make new friends, (especiialy ones who lend money) and I think I could get good money from this, and could help you get it too! If you dont want me, thats your problem!
Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Thank you for having me. *Nods* Hopefully, "Ill see you in da company" and Remember friends: "Time is Money!"
Back to top Go down
Gilburg

PostSubject: Re: Pokehobbe's Application.   Pokehobbe's Application. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 am

Hey Pokehobbe .. You got to put a little bit more into your applicaiton here. Re-write and re-think what part of the company would suit you best.

A second thing - you whispered me earlier saying you didn't had that much experience with RP?

Anyways, try and give it some more effort Smile
Back to top Go down

Pokehobbe's Application.
Page 1 of 1