A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Contacting you in regards to your participation in an upcomeing event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariden

PostSubject: Contacting you in regards to your participation in an upcomeing event   Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:20 am

Firstly hello to any who are reading this,

Now I am from the alliance side of Defias, but RP is more fun when both sides work together? well not together but RP together, you know what I mean.

Firstly I want to establish that this event is for -FUN- yes what happens may be pre decided but its not ment to be who has a larger dick contest, its just some fun cross relm RP.

I will give you a few short details,
SI:7 have received intel about the secret lab in Azshara admitidly this is just that it is there, but of course we put secret lab together with very large cannon pointed towards the eastern kingdoms and we think, this might be bad news. so we plan to insert a team of agents and steal any research and destroy the lab,

now where do you come into all of this,
well our plan to attack the lab has two main parts, which will give you two main parts to play, as well as giveing you some RP afterwards of course.

we will split into two teams ready for a high altatude drop into the targets,

Team one will drop into the Gallywix Pleasure Palace, this is your first part, at this palace we were hopeing to have a number of guests at a party, and we were hopeing that you would have some people to play that part, now as we said this is just fun, most of it will be pre decided some will not, as such we are hopeing you have some members who can play guests, who will of course be scared when heavyly armoured agents land next to them ready to fight and kill for the glory of the alliance and the king!
your second part ties in with this one very well, we would hope that you could have a number of members atthe harbour, RPing as guards, who would respond when they hear what has happened to Gallywixs Pleasure Palace and of course respond,

now while team one draws your eyes to the palace, team two will be dropping around the lab, ready to move on it, and steal reaserch and set fire to it ect,
one the lab is on fire, well I think the guards may notice, so we planed for there to be more horde rpers at the harbour who would see the fire, and chase the agents at the lab to there extraction location.

What will you gain from all of this?
now you may have noticed that through all of this you seem to lose quite a bit, we crash your party, and destroy a goblin owned lab, but who is going to get the contract to fix the lab? and to repair any damage to the palace, well IC it could be you, thus ensuring you more RP after we have left, add to that, we hope this will open up a healthy and profitable (for both of us) relationship between the Honest dogs and SI:7 maybe our next event where we can involve you won't go our way nearly as much?

I appriciate that we are asking for you to supply alot of people, and that this may be hard or imposoble for you to do, which is why we are also asking you to be our ambasadors to the horde RP community, if you think you know an RPer who can play a role in this well and to a high standered then please invite them, we seek only to host an event which can be fun for all those involved so if you are asking someone to be a guest, don't get someone who is going to whip out a sword shout for the horde and attempt to pvp us all, we wish to avoid that to some extent as at the moment SI:7 has very few level 85s and only one with pvp gear, so we had to make the decision that large amounts of pvp will be detremental to the event as a whole, do not get me wrong, expect some pvp, but this is an RP event first and foremost.

I hope this messege has tickled your fancy and that you will want to take part,
if you just comment here for further communicatiuon I will keep an eye on it.

love
Ariden

ps, loved your recrutment trailer.

Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contacting you in regards to your participation in an upcomeing event   Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:57 am

It will be tricky to invite roleplayers to an "already lost battle" but i'll see what i can do. Contact me ingame and we can discuss time and day and more specific details on what you need. But it sure looks like fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Ariden

PostSubject: Re: Contacting you in regards to your participation in an upcomeing event   Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 am

its a shame that it is an already lost battle, but we are looking at it as the start of a story, who knows what the goblin retaliation may be?
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contacting you in regards to your participation in an upcomeing event   Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:06 am

Indeed, i'll PM you my realID, do add me so we can discuss this further.
Back to top Go down
Zexrin

PostSubject: Re: Contacting you in regards to your participation in an upcomeing event   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 pm

I think this really looks like a good idea.
Given the Goblins natural ability to look beyond alliances and more towards profit and money I think they could be the perfect mid way ambassadors.
Given i'm available i'd be happy to participate in this Rp =D
Back to top Go down
Ariden

PostSubject: Re: Contacting you in regards to your participation in an upcomeing event   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:49 am

good afternoon, I wish to firstly say sorry for the fact I went suddenly dark on you, there was a situation in RL which I hope you won't mind if I go into, needless to say we still want to go forth with an event with you, and I will attempt to contact you in game to organise it!
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contacting you in regards to your participation in an upcomeing event   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:10 am

Alrighty, i'm resending my realid to you just incase you didn't get it last time if you wish to talk about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contacting you in regards to your participation in an upcomeing event   

Back to top Go down

Contacting you in regards to your participation in an upcomeing event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackpowder Company :: Public Forum :: Contact us-
Jump to: