The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Job Application: Chemist Empty
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Job Application: Chemist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurzob

PostSubject: Job Application: Chemist   Job Application: Chemist EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 am

Name: Gurzob
Class:Hunter
level:29

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?
Played on Defias for a little while now having some in both the horde and alliance.
About the game in general im kind of a casual player not really much of a raider or hardcore pvper.

Name: Gurzob Boomcog

Your experience in handling explosives?
As any goblin who grew up in a proper home ive blown up stuff since before i could say kaboom! Since i still have all my limbs intact im going to say that it indicates me being pretty darned skilled at it aswell.

Your experience in selling/buying?
I aint one for customer service! I prefer being the guy who produces the merchandise not the bastard peddling it!

Your experience in combat?
I own a dog and a Crab, they do all the work while i sit back and fire my gun when it strikes me as being needed.

How would you describe yourself as a worker?
Awesome, incredible, easygoing, potent, flexible (the list of probally made up positive qualities goes on for a while.)

Why should the Company hire you?
Because im a thunderstorm of awesome packed into the form of a goblin! The pure level of badassery that oozes from my very skin is enough to make any Goblin lass- (the next part is censored due to extremely graphic descriptions and a large amount of self loving.)
On a more serious note however, im a skilled chemist and could probally be well used in the production of bombs, fuel or whatever the company would need.

Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

*on the bottom of the job application there is a small self portrait of Gurzob, with a explosion in the background. A blind dog could probally draw something better.*
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Job Application: Chemist   Job Application: Chemist EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 am

"Wait... his dog and crab does all the work for him? I think i've drank enough tonight." Daxarth shakes his head after stamping "APPROVED" over the application. Thinking about dogs and crabs working for him.

((Contact us ingame for an IC-meeting!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Job Application: Chemist
Page 1 of 1