The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Application: Zizzok, Mechanic/Inventor/Assassin Empty
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application: Zizzok, Mechanic/Inventor/Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zizzok

PostSubject: Application: Zizzok, Mechanic/Inventor/Assassin   Application: Zizzok, Mechanic/Inventor/Assassin EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 am

Name (Ingame character's): Zizzok
Class: Rogue
level: 60

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?

I've been playing WoW for 6 years now, started out on a PvE server and moved to Defias with some friends around mid- TBC. I mostly did PvP and raiding at the start, but developed an interest for Roleplaying during Wrath of the Lich king. I've been in Orcs of the Red Blade for almost a year now, and they have taught me alot about roleplaying.

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Zizzok

Your experience in handling explosives?

I am a goblin, of course i have!! Expecially the ones i make myself, high quality explosives, yessir. No you can't look at my blueprints.

Your experience in selling/buying?

Not so much, i leave that to goblins who are better at scamming dealing with costumers.

Your experience in combat?

I am decent at stabbing others in the back with pointy weapons and sneaking around, if that counts. Only a hobby of course, but t gives me some money on the side.

How would you describe yourself as a worker?

Dedicated, very skilled and i always make sure people don't see my blueprints so they can't copy my work! No, you can't look either.

Why should the Company hire you?

Because i am a brilliant inventor! And i can fix mechanical things, and of course the above mentioned stabbing thing, which can come in handy from time to time. I make awesome explosives and i have unique invention ideas! Also.. i need a job. And you need me... right?

Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

*a small piece of a blueprint is included, showing... something, and next to it is a small note:* "If you let me in, maybe i will show you the rest!"
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Application: Zizzok, Mechanic/Inventor/Assassin   Application: Zizzok, Mechanic/Inventor/Assassin EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 am

((Interviewed and invited!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Application: Zizzok, Mechanic/Inventor/Assassin
Page 1 of 1