A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Application of Gerklin "Goldstorm" Galok

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gerklin

PostSubject: Application of Gerklin "Goldstorm" Galok   Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:28 am

Gerklin "Goldstorm" Garlok

Was a rich and happy Shaman and "Merchant" on Kezan, he worked in the more shady part of the Kaja'Cola buisness he had the good life and His welth would only become bigger when his father died and all his riches was givin to Gerklin on the promish that Gerklin would take care of his brother and sister, Gerklin who didn't like the ideer of having to take care of his good for nothing brother and lazy sister but the shaman in him made him agree on the terms (and all thoes riches? who could say no to that).

Gerklin found himself in trouble when Kezan was destroyed and he lost alot of his riches on the isle, he therefor made a deal with his uncle that he and his brother and sister would get to Kalimdor unharmed and as free goblins, their landing on the Lost Isle's was bouth bad and good for the cleaver shaman when he found out there was mines and not any mines Kaja'mite mines he made a plan that should prove fatal to his survival. He used his shamanic powers to recover enough Kaja'mite from the mine to seduce even the most noble goblin but his plan seemed to come to an end when Gerklin's brother and sister was taken as slaves by Gallywix so he had to find a way to free them luckily Gerklin was able to buy his brother and sister free with the Kaja'mite, Gerklin knew that if he should have the slightest chance of survival he had to get away from the greedy and hateful Trade Prince and his prayer was called for only a short time after the orcs came and Gerklin ofcouse felt safe among them however in his attempt to get safe he totaily forgot to ask what the horde was doing on the isle. And this secret should just reveal itself a another pest on the shaman's way.

Little did Gerklin know that he just a few days later would be taken as a slave by Gallywix but he was freed by some goblin he had never met before, but as far as he knew it was boss in the Kaja'Cola company.

Gerklin worked for Gallywix when they gave Azhara a slightly better look, and ofcouse he worked something up with the Trade prince so he and his brother and sister would get a fine house in Bilgewater harbor.

Now Gerklin finds himself in need of something to do something to please not only the goblin but also the Shaman inside him he wish to help somehow (and he feels too lazy sitting on his behind all day at the house)

OOC.

I hope you have found my little storie amusing and nice to read, if you have anything to add, some ideers something i could do better then please tell me i am always happy to get feedback and i am not used to play Goblin my main is a gnome and the tow races are not alike in many ways even tho it seems so, so i would be really happy if you would give me an ideer or tow on how i can approve my alittle larger and green RP Very Happy (it might sound alittle strange i call it "Alittle Larger" but reamber i am used to play gnome... it dosen't get smaller than that)

I hope you can use me however i am a skilled RPer and if i lack in something that is fatal to the Goblin lore then i am willing to learn and i would try the best i can to be a Honest dog and all that Very Happy (sorry if i have spelled alot worng i was pretty tired when i wrote this >_< still recovering from a sickness that has been pretty hard on me)

Last edited by Gerklin on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application of Gerklin "Goldstorm" Galok   Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:51 am

OOC:

T'was a good read, however i want to warn you out of using major lore characters (Gallywix) and places (the pleasure palace) in your story. It may seem like manipulating lore whenever you include these in your story. Instead of his pleasure palace he could have a nice better then avarege place in some house in let's say maybe Bilgewater harbor. But claiming to live in the pleasure palace may be too much.

But if you're thinking of editing your story slightly not to include any lore characters, at least major ones. I'm willing to accept ya!

Also since you didn't use the IC form we had ready in the forums, i suppose you'll just have to come talk to us an convince us to hire you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Gerklin

PostSubject: Re: Application of Gerklin "Goldstorm" Galok   Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:01 am

okay i'll work on the story, since last night when i wrote it i've seen alot i didn't like in it anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application of Gerklin "Goldstorm" Galok   Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:12 pm

locking, iterviewed and invited this gobbo already!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Gerklin "Goldstorm" Galok   

Back to top Go down

Application of Gerklin "Goldstorm" Galok
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackpowder Company :: Public Forum :: Applications & Info-
Jump to: