A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Mep the Goblin Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mep

PostSubject: Mep the Goblin Rogue   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:33 am

Name (Ingame character's): Mep
Class: Rogue
level: 74

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general? Played the game since the beginning almost. Been roleplaying alittle.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Karl Jason

Your experience in handling explosives? Quite good, although I almost lost an arm one time, but it had to be done for the job.

Your experience in selling/buying? Glad I can help! Selling! Buying! Music in my ears. I want my own cartel. I just don't want this. I want everything.

Your experience in combat? I once defeated 5 bandits trying to take my belongings. It ended up with me taking they're.

How would you describe yourself as a worker? I always complete what i start unless i get my pointy nose in something more valuable. Time is money, friend.
I also have contacts which loves the smell of explosives and gold. Although, one of them lost they're monocle and went blind. He then walked straight out in the ocean in confusion and drowned.

Why should the Company hire you? You will never get enough Gold or productions. To get this you need more workers and i am a worker. Always glad to help out with what glitters of gold and I also play the lute.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mep the Goblin Rogue   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:20 am

Recruitment is currently closed for ahwile. As our guild is going through a change. However we'll propably open it soon, however our guild concept and such may change a little. If you are still interested, look back here in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Mep

PostSubject: Re: Mep the Goblin Rogue   Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:37 am

I'm still interested to join.
I'll check back here if I get a reply back on this recruitment post and I'm ingame. Zizzok is a member of this guild and he's also a real life mate.

Hope to hear from you guys.

- Mep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mep the Goblin Rogue   

Back to top Go down

Mep the Goblin Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackpowder Company :: Public Forum :: Applications & Info-
Jump to: