The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
The final stages of our revamp(Important!) Empty
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The final stages of our revamp(Important!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazzek

Gazzek

PostSubject: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:51 am

Salutations, collegues! The Boss speaks! As you can see, our forums-technician has done a bit of re-vampin' o' our little site here, completely fastening the project into its socket of existence. We are now The Blackpowder Company, and we are soon ready to begin the aggressive expansion that we promised! Anyone out there who're not active, come back! Help us rebuild the glory of Goblin in Azeroth, tile by tile, brick by brick, blown foe by blown foe. That is all!

Also, I'd like to pinpoint the new ranks-system that will be indoctrinated into the current:
Top:
The Boss(1), Chief Executive Officer(2), Manager(3)
Mercenary-tier:
Rookie(4), Armsman(5), Elite(6)
Trade/Production-tier:
Initiate(7), Courier(Cool, Entrepreneur(9)
Non-tier ranks:
Amateur(10), Bruiser(11)

1: The Boss, absolute authority. Oversees Company-issues, progress and external agreements, incl. the Leaderboard. CEOs and managers answer to this rank.
2: CEOs are the brains of the Company, each specialized into different "sections" of the Company, Promotion, Economy, Interest, Personnal, Defense, Production. All are per automatics members of the Leaderboard.
3: The Managers support CEOs in their commitment, whilst also overseeing Mercenaries and Production-facilities, serving as deligates sent to overview operations of all kinds that have the Company-name stamped. Managers are voted into the Leaderboard. Only two managers from each tier are allowed per time.
4: The Rookie. New Mercenary absorbed into the Company to begin his or her carreer. These form the ranks of the Company's Merc-squads.
5: Armsmen. Trained Mercenaries with knowledge of use regarding most weaponry, especially Goblin Resolve-weaponry. These share traits with the Company Bruisers.
6: Elite. The Company's Pride in Arms. Versatile, cunning and ruthless mercenaries, crudely shaped to dominate the battleground with tactical superiority. Flanking before bravery-charge, disassembly of enemy artillery before assault. The Blade and Guns of the Company.
7: The Initiate(Salesman/. Simple trader or producent proving his or her worth to the Company by either selling its products, or being a part of the production.
8: Couriers. Advanced Initiate, exploring the market of the Company by travelling from district to district in order to spread the word of the Company. The courier also accompanies sold products to the customer, in order to make sure everything goes as it should. Of course precautions are taken, and the courier may bring a Merc-Squad.
9: The Culmination of the Company's non-armed tier, the Entrepreneur. These are the members of the Company who set up business or facility, or take over business from from other entrepreneurs who've received promotion, for instance. An Entrepreneur is always present in a Company-district, hell-bent on creating new business on behalf of the Greater Good(The Company).
10: The Amateur. First rank of the Company. Until it has been decided if the newest addition is to become a Merc or a Business-man, each and every new member is listed as an Amateur, from which they will develope into either tier.
11: The Bruiser. Defense-protocol of the Company. All members with fighting-experience can sign up to the rank, if they have the balls to receive Zaldwen as drill-sergeant. Bruisers will most likely guard Entrepreneurs and Managers, and of course Company-sites.

Both tiers can be crossed. Sure, we can have guys who build guns in the morning, and shooting Alliance in the evening!
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Tl:dr (Too tired to post now).

Just asking that did you request a namechange yet? It may or may not go through. Critical step in the process, they may not want to put a "black" in the name like in those filters if the words arent connected to something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Gazzek

Gazzek

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Didn't have time to be around monday, but I'm sending a ticket in the afternoon of Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 pm

The earlier the better because our name won't be changed before the next maintenence i think, don't want to skip a maintenence where we could have changed it.

Also properly reading the list. I like it, eventhough "Armsman" sounded a bit fizzy in my ear, but after letting it sink it, it's alright. Good work!
Back to top Go down
Gazzek

Gazzek

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Concurred, will see to it. Also, how do I put pictures into a topic? I'd hate to fill the gallery with random pictures of a new tabard design.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Uhh press reply and the "host an image" button just above the box you write in.
Back to top Go down
Gazzek

Gazzek

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Right'o!
Back to top Go down
Gazzek

Gazzek

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:28 am

Or not. I'm completely lost. It wants to upload pictures to this and that.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:32 am

The final stages of our revamp(Important!) That10
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Also i made a small video so you can see what sort of material i may be needing for my future filming stuff. Also ideas would be welcome! Didn't much think on it, just went with the song and stuff. Reused some stuff from the earlier film too.

Edit: test version, check next page for the video!

Last edited by Daxarth on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gazzek

Gazzek

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Haha, both appeal. Love the ac/dc! Good work, looks pretty smooth and cool!
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:28 am

Still need some ideas, possible changes, text parts. Especially the ending, since i think if i post "killing people" etc, it wont be uploaded anywhere. They are very touchy about that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Gazzek

Gazzek

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:48 am

Mmhm, well, I can relate. It's bad for business that isn't Goblin or Real-Life Hired Guns-branch to have such around!
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:58 am

Finished the movie. Uploading it now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:01 am

shall we make a short introductionary post in the RP forums perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:09 am

Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 am

Goddamnit... breaching of terms... what is so rule breaking >-<
Back to top Go down
Gazzek

Gazzek

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:07 am

If there's Blackpowder in it. = Offensive. Let me explain:

Blackpowder - Black Powder - Black Power.
Back to top Go down
Gazzek

Gazzek

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:07 am

;D
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:10 am

Anyone know any good website i can put videos for stream. Sites with better graphics then youtube?
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:14 am

Trying again, by the way, at some point i will try to change the address, but before that i have to remove the current address so it might take ahwile and you may not find the page.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:20 am

Back to top Go down
Gazzek

Gazzek

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:09 am

All I get is a really annoying "Upload your image"-bulletin from. Some company. Serving.com or so.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Zaldwen

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 pm

That stream link has a chance of being deleted in the future; Vimeo doesn't want game footage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final stages of our revamp(Important!)   The final stages of our revamp(Important!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The final stages of our revamp(Important!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackpowder Company :: News & Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: