The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Silvio application Empty
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Silvio application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvio

Silvio application Empty
PostSubject: Silvio application   Silvio application EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Hey guys just to let you know my pc is broken and I have not yet raced changed, I'm currently a blood elf called Darkskull but I have purchased a race change which is just waiting for me to use when I log back on.

OOC:
Name: darkskull (will change to Silvio)
Class: death knight
Level: 80
I have played WoW for about two and a half years, I started RP around five months ago and fell in love with it straight away. I have been in quite good rp guilds such as The Grimtotem Tribe, Dwarven Rifle Squad and The Sunfury Elite.

IC:
Name: Silvio Sharpsword

Your experience in handling explosives?

*Silvio smirks wickedly* I have used explosives before mostly to kill targets set by other goblins and other times just to break into a vault. You can never have to much gold...

Your experience in buying/selling?

I dunno much about buyin' but I sure know about sellin' most the stuff I get my hands on are either stolen or..... well just stolen.

Your experience in combat?

I think I'm pretty good at fightin' if you don't believe me then go ask those fools
at Booty Bay. What kind of sissy Goblin enforces peace?

How would you describe yourself as a worker?

Loyal, dedicated, strong, never let anythin' get in my way of the objective and I always get the job done.

Why should the company hire you?

I'm strong, dedicated, I'm a good seller, I'm good at enforcing power and fear to anyone who is not willing to pay up and most important of all I'm loyal.

Back to top Go down
Gazzek

Gazzek

Silvio application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvio application   Silvio application EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:41 am

Hey there, Boss Mertjen'dice here, it's your pleasure. Your over-all application looks fine and I'll give a vouch! Whenever you're ready (Race-change n' PC-wise), feel free to poke me on the server!
Back to top Go down
Silvio

Silvio application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvio application   Silvio application EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 am

Oh great thank you so much, I have just been informed my PC has been repaired and is being shipped to me it should arrive back in around three days. Thanks again I can't wait to start doing some rp with you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gazzek

Gazzek

Silvio application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvio application   Silvio application EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:59 am

We'll be looking forward to it! It's good to see our recent recruitment-initializing is bringing results. :p
Back to top Go down
Silvio

Silvio application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvio application   Silvio application EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:28 am

I had to make my name Silveo btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silvio application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvio application   Silvio application Empty

Back to top Go down

Silvio application
Page 1 of 1