The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Application : Grelik Cogbutton Empty
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application : Grelik Cogbutton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grelik Cogbutton

Grelik Cogbutton

PostSubject: Application : Grelik Cogbutton   Application : Grelik Cogbutton EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:27 am

Name : Grelik Cogbutton
Class : Shaman
Level : level 11 by tomorrow!

I have been RPing for 8 months. I rose up in the ranks of one of the most highly regarded RP guilds on the realm Earthen Ring.
I know all about the rules of RP, as well as the history of your guild and that lore of Goblin Shamans (How they do it for money, not religion etc.)
I have been playing for 2 years, so I can level fast (When I want to! x) ) and I understand how to play fairly and how to show respect.

---

Name : Grelik Cogbutton

As a young goblin, my Pa worked in creating new explosive devices. Needless to say, he never got far and blew himself up. Hey, I don't plan to be like him! But yeah. I got the experience.

Selling and buying are my strong points! Aside from convincing the elements to help me as a 'shaman', for their benefit as well as mine, I have managed to sell many an item to many a willing customer.
Just don't ask me to sell food... I swear there weren't rats there to begin.

Combat-wise I can use my skills as a shaman to batter around those that mess with me. So they generally don't. I can look after myself but groups of people can be harder. And I have no quarrel with giving someone a bash if the boss asks it.

I am hard working when the price is right but I never give something that is poor quality. Ever. It's embarrassing to do so.

The company should hire me, as I have had great experience in selling, mostly rocks and jems, as well as having the ability to protect my interests and that of the company, in all meanings. Physically. And I have what you might call... a sweet way of talking. I like to get what I want. In as honest a way as possible.

-- Regards

Back to top Go down
Spliruz

Spliruz

PostSubject: Re: Application : Grelik Cogbutton   Application : Grelik Cogbutton EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:43 am

Spliruz yawns and rubs his eyes, looking over the paper.

"Doesn't mind violence.. Family history of blowing themselves up.. hmh.."

He lets out another yawn and shouts for his imp, which quickly scurries into view from underneath a staircase.

"Take this letter and put it in the mailbox. Make it quick! Faster! Go! Damn you, imp! Move it!"

He hands the imp a piece of paper with the words "ACCEPTED" written on it, before he lets out another loud yawn and starts leafing through a pile of papers.

((OOC Part:

Nice application. Short and good. Fun to see someone from a different realm come over to Defias aswell! Contact either me (Spliruz) or Daxarth for an in-game interview!))
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Application : Grelik Cogbutton   Application : Grelik Cogbutton EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 am

(( invited!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Grelik Cogbutton   Application : Grelik Cogbutton Empty

Back to top Go down

Application : Grelik Cogbutton
Page 1 of 1