The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Application: Bruiser Empty
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application: Bruiser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazzik

Gazzik

PostSubject: Application: Bruiser   Application: Bruiser EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Name (Ingame character's): Gazzik Shortfuse
Class: Warrior
level: 16 (For now)

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?
I run the Darkspear Tribe on Unathi, the Horde's Troll RP Guild so I know the amount of time an effort it takes to maintain a steady flow of evemts amd RP chances, I also have a years experience as a Cult of Shadow officer setting up various events and handling the roster of the guild with inducting them in certain sects within the guild.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Gazzik

Your experience in handling explosives?
This thing mean bombs? I still gots all my fingers if that's what ya mean...

Your experience in selling/buying?
Buyin' and sellin' huh? I gotta level with ya, I ain't no people person, I can go out a buy somethin' for someone if they need me to, but as for sellin'? Yeah... I ain't got the patience for some slack jawed moron tryin' to bargain with me.

Your experience in combat?
I've done my fair share of bruisin' up folks who deserved it. I worked as a loan shark back in my time and I'm proud to boast that I always got what I was after, Like this one time... Man you should'a seen the look on that Troll savages face when I carried out the order of 'Broken Kneecaps' against his tribe with my boys. You need to knock some sense into somebody? I'm your Goblin.

How would you describe yourself as a worker?
I take work seriously. Work means money, and money means power, and in this world you can never have enough of both.

Why should the Company hire you?
I love what I do, when I'm breakin' the arms of some stingy punk that owes me or my boys moolah, I get a... a sense a bein', it's what I was born to do, and it's what I'll keep doin' until it catches up with me.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bruiser   Application: Bruiser EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Daxarth looks through the application with a grin "Loan shart? perfect!" and stamps APPROVED over the application.

(( You know the stuff, contact me or Spliruz for IC-meeting. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Application: Bruiser
Page 1 of 1