The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Job Application: Izerhec (Dealer) Empty
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Job Application: Izerhec (Dealer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izerhec

PostSubject: Job Application: Izerhec (Dealer)   Job Application: Izerhec (Dealer) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:13 am

Name (Ingame character's): Izerhec
Class: (Survival) Hunter
level: 55

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?
Casually played on defias since launch, sometimes with a hiatus of a year or so. Been part of the rp guilds "band of the blackhand" & "orcs of the red blade". Ran a guild for a little while (wolves of mannoroth), which was an interesting experience on how to activate members without losing joy in playing :-). Prior to Wow, and during Wow I played rp-pvp muds.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Izerhec

Your experience in handling explosives?
Only when the buggers won't stand still and run towards me while I fire explosive shots at them! Or when the rifle jams and backfires. Or the traplauncher is stuck again, or.. Quiet often really.

Your experience in selling/buying?
You want it, I got it, get it, or will find it. Draughts and potions I make myself, other things I trade for! Preferably with bullets, but for hard bargains, I add gold.

Your experience in combat?
I seen combat occasionally.. preferably from a distance and through me scope. But I am more happy digging up artifacts, fishes or herbs. I do fight battles for the Horde, and yell at all the biggies where they be most needed.

How would you describe yourself as a worker?
Not a dull-druging slave (but for my weakness of gathering), but great with tricky tasks!

Why should the Company hire you?
Never hurts to know an explorer when you need a new traderoute or need to trick some big boss so yer can run past him. And even if you aint got problems, I be worth gathering materials.

Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

-Always finish the job your start.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Job Application: Izerhec (Dealer)   Job Application: Izerhec (Dealer) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:32 am

Daxarth reads the application while nodding "Cursed traplaunchers indeed." and stamps a large "APPROVED" on the application parchment.

((Good application, contact me or Spliruz ingame for an IC-meeting Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Job Application: Izerhec (Dealer)
Page 1 of 1