The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Application for Mr. Lance Tinkit Empty
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application for Mr. Lance Tinkit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance Tinkit

PostSubject: Application for Mr. Lance Tinkit   Application for Mr. Lance Tinkit EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Name (Ingame character's):Tinkit
Class:Hunter
level:30

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?
Been playing wow for a good year (And a bit)! Most of that time was spent RP'ing in an Undead RP for about 10 month with no major problems. I know all of the rules and i find RP a great experince. Im on the hunt for a new RP guild since the last one colapsed due to 'Leadership incompitence' (No fault of my own) and i would be honered to join this one. Ive had experince with goblin RP also and im ready to take it further here. I hope.

IC Job Application:
-A ring shaped stain slightly blurs some words through the paper where the form has been used as a crude drinks mat-

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name:Mr. Lance Tinkit (Just call me Tinkit!)

Your experience in handling explosives?
Well Ofcource ive got experince! When 'dealing' with the Dumb-Dumb Trolls back on Kezan i was often 'Forced' to use croud controll. And then there was that accident ofcource. What? Only 13 died.

Your experience in selling/buying?
Through my many careers ive used my AMAZING merchants skills to force my way through the market! Not that im boasting. And remember that ALL of the skills i used were legal in every way. Mostly. Sometimes. But no matter what techniques i use my offers can never be refused.

Your experience in combat?
Did i mention i helped over-see that all of the mush-mush brained Trolls worked properly back on Kezan for a time? Good days.. So yes. Ive defended myself many times. And punished. And won. I used to use high tech guns back home with brilliant Troll killing properties! but now ive been forced to use fliffy bows and arows. Pfft.

How would you describe yourself as a worker?
Good. Quick. Efficent. Ruthless. Quick.

Why should the Company hire you?
Why not? I meen ,im sure there wont be any more accidents.What are the chances of an explosion like that happening again?
Because im a hard and loyal worker who gets the job done and does not mind getting his hands dirty. In fact i prefer to get my hands dirty... In the violent way ofcource. And im destined to make big macaroons for you all! What possibly could go wrong?

Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

-Always finish the job your start.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Application for Mr. Lance Tinkit   Application for Mr. Lance Tinkit EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 am

Daxarth tries to make out the overlined words, something about accidents? He shrugs and stamps APPROVED over the application.

((Good simple application, contact me,Spliruz or Gilburg ingame for an IC-interview. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Application for Mr. Lance Tinkit
Page 1 of 1