The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Rexut Trashyshore (Dealer) Empty
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rexut Trashyshore (Dealer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rexut

PostSubject: Rexut Trashyshore (Dealer)   Rexut Trashyshore (Dealer) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Name: Rexut
Class: Warlock
Level: 16

I have plenty of past experience in the game, I played in Vanilla, TBC and the start of WOTLK. I left the game for about one year before returning for Cataclysm, unfortunately my account was hacked and long lost to me. I have been in many Roleplaying guilds in the past, where not once can I remember being in any other form of guild- at least since joining DRS (may it's name rest in peace) back in Vanilla. Anyway, enough tooting at my trumpet. I want to join this particular guild since I know there is an extended roleplaying community on the Horde side here and that you guys are getting right in there.

FWI: I am not 15 (my character is) in reality, just in case you were wondering for any particular reason. 19 in fact.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Rexut Trashyshore

Your experience in handling explosives?
I have used lots of explosives before. My papa taught me all there is to know about lighting a fuse and running away and stuff and not to leave them out in the sun under a magnifying glass. He told me I have "potential" or something, and I was only hospitalised once in the three months he was teaching me! I have more than enough skill to use almost all explosives if if you need me to in any case.

Your experience in selling/buying?
I sell stuff all the time and I buy stuff even more which can only mean that I am selling things for good prices, right?! Me and my twin sister started our own business when we were four. We made flavoured weeds for old people to smoke, but our papa shut us down when his pipe exploded in his face after we tried to spice it with some awesome black powder we found in a barrel. So I have more experience than I could possibly need when it comes to buying and selling things. What, a good 9 years of it? That's exactly three fifths of my life so far!

Your experiene in combat?
I fight with my brother and sister all the time, I always win. I'm smarter and use something blunt to hit them with and my neighbor taught me some strange spells that always makes them scream. You see? I'm the brains of the family, as I'm certain you are beginning to see now.

How would you describe yourself as a worker?
I don't know, I haven't worked for anyone else before. But I'd bet i'm a great worker that does everything she can to get the job done, and I'll also bet that you can't get a cheaper employee in all the South Seas!

Why should the Company hire you?
The company should hire me because I need a job and my papa will throw me out if I don't find one within the next two days he says. I'm know you will not regret it, because in a few years time when you are too old to do anything I will be the one who can take over as boss, I'm just the sort of Goblin that would be fantastic at doing that particular job, with all my past experience of having my own business and all that.

Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

-Always finish the job your start.

Last edited by Rexut on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Gave the wrong Ingame name. Oops.)
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Rexut Trashyshore (Dealer)   Rexut Trashyshore (Dealer) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Daxarth looks at the application and blinks "Magnifying-glass-lighter... genious!" and immediately stamps APPROVED over the application.

((Good application, contact our officers Me, Spliruz or Gilburg ingame for an IC-interview at any time. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Rexut Trashyshore (Dealer)
Page 1 of 1