The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Signing off Empty
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Signing off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilburg

Signing off Empty
PostSubject: Signing off   Signing off EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:10 am

Hey everyone.

I wont make this a big post because there isn't much in it really.

I've decided to leave the guild, not because I think the guild is a bad bunch of people or anything like that. In fact I've enjoyed my time with the company and had some fun events. But sometimes good things must come to an end.

RP is not the only interest I have in WoW, I do enjoy PvE a lot and also enjoy PvP a lot and as I feel now i'd like to pursue the content that Cataclysm has to offer PvE-vise.

Therefore i've applied to a, what I think is a casual, raiding guild.

I wont keep you any longer, thanks for the good times and i'll still be on /hotdogs if you have any desire to chat/flame me hehe Smile

-Gilburg
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

Signing off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signing off   Signing off EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:42 am

Thanks for letting us know, lets hope you find good stuff in the PVE-section of it. Althought if i had known you wanted to do some casual raiding i could have pointed you to Rargnasha's raids, he's from Orcs of the red blade and he leads a raid every saturday i think, and he accepts people who know the tactics and meet the gear requirements, he doesn't require achievements and those as far as i know. But he does a good job leading the reads i've heard.

But anyway, good luck with your PVE stuffs, hope you get bored of it soon and come back! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Signing off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blackpowder Company :: News & Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: