The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Rizel Razorblade - Application Empty
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rizel Razorblade - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sipper

PostSubject: Rizel Razorblade - Application   Rizel Razorblade - Application EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:25 am

Name (Ingame character's): Rizel Razorblade
Class: Rogue
level: 35 (lvling pretty fast)

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?

I've been RPing on 4 different servers Sporregar, Moonglade, Argent Dawn and now Defias Brotherhood. I've been in various of guilds on each of these servers. I believe I've been RPing for about 2 years if not more now.

IC Job Application:'

Rizel Razorblade is a skilled thief who's also very experienced in trading and making a good deal. He's at the moment looking for a job where he can advance in one of his two speciel talents and hopefully become stinking rich!

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Rizel Razorblade

Your experience in handling explosives?

I've done some engineering in my past so I'd say I know enough to handle the most explosives.

Your experience in selling/buying?

I can sell ANYTHING for a good price!

Your experience in combat?

I might have "accidently" stabbed a few rivals and one or two angry customers on the road to my so far succes.

How would you describe yourself as a worker?

Determined, quick-thinking, creative and a goblin who gets the job done no matter what!

Why should the Company hire you?

If you're looking for a good dealer who can sell whatever you want selled, I'm your goblin!

I can offer my loyalty and dedication to your famous company and I promise I'll emerge in your company.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Rizel Razorblade - Application   Rizel Razorblade - Application EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:34 am

Daxarth smiles at the application "Short, and doesnt make simple answers too long. Perfect!" and he then stamps an APPROVED over the application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Rizel Razorblade - Application
Page 1 of 1