The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Application: Gilburg Empty
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application: Gilburg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilburg

PostSubject: Application: Gilburg   Application: Gilburg EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:17 am

Name: Gilburg
class: Warlock
level: 28

Played a long time, since WoW vanilla. Rp experience; been in several RP guild, mostly on Defias Brotherhood. I was most active in TOL, but have also had alts in SGE, OotRB and 60X (or is it X60?? Can't remember Razz).

Name: Mr. Gilburg Sabski

Experience in selling/buying: Mostly buying.. tavern wenches, hehe .. I mean. No, i'm the more "scientist"-type of guy.

Experience in combat: Like tavern brawls? .. With wenches? .. No, hmm .. I let my ahem, "exotic" mercenaries do that for me .. You know, gold is not only a Goblins best friend.

Experience in handling explosives: BOMBS! Here's what I was looking for. I figured since my shop on Kezan was blown to pieces during the Mt. Kajaro incident. But enough about me .. Or this is my application right? More about me then! haha .. I am co-inventor (the leading force of the project of course!) of the magnificent "BBBB" - (Big Bad Banana Bomb), during the money-crisis on Kezan. Anyone remember that, huh?! Bad times for Kezan. Anyways .. Unfortunately the Bomb didn't work as intended (due to my horrible stupid director, (of course!!!)) But the design was revolutionary in the banana business! I am noted for producing several other magnificent explosives and bombs for the glory of Kezan, i'm sure a lot of you have heard of my genius so I wont bother with more examples .. tsh.

Describe yourself as a worker: Well, my work is of the best standards! Of course best standards equals best coins, i'm not a cheap business man, but the work is done and the done is work .. What i'm trying to say is that .. it is good work .. damnit.

Why should the company hire you?: First of all i'm quite handsome, I figure the company (as i've heard) is in rough shape, so you might want a pretty, not to forget famous face! to the outside world, atleast on the explosive market. Beside that, I equal no other Goblin in dice, and I am a big fan of footbomb! Everything considered, the question should be like "why should the company not hire you?"

Yours sincerely
- Mr. Gilburg Sabski
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Application: Gilburg   Application: Gilburg EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:47 am

Daxarth reads through the application in silence, then he lets out a cackle. "A madman, perfect!" and stamps a large APPROVED on the application.

((accepted, contact me or Spliruz ingame!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com

Application: Gilburg
Page 1 of 1