The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Job Application (Dealer): Silviza Pebbledust Empty
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Job Application (Dealer): Silviza Pebbledust

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pebbledust

PostSubject: Job Application (Dealer): Silviza Pebbledust   Job Application (Dealer): Silviza Pebbledust EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:32 am

Name: Pebbledust
Class: Warrior
Level: 40

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?
Roleplaying more or less actively since year 2007, beginning from a small gnome-only roleplaying guild called "Kaboom!", which may ring a bell for some. After several misadventures, I decided to place my foot on Defias Brotherhood, which has served me well this far. If "The Three Hammers" says anything, you may have met my main during the skirmish at Southern Barrens. Being honest, though, I'm not particularly active when it comes on events, but I do "spontaneous" RP a lot.

E.X.P in the game goes a bit further, going back to day 06/06/06 (No pun intented, seriously). Spent my first year as pure blooded Retardin, but eventually I grew into capable healer/tank, with a mild hatred to hybrid-dps. Currently handling 12 characters, with 11 of them around level 80+. Using half of a dozen actively, Pebbledust as one of those.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Silviza Pebbledust

Your experience in handling explosives?

As a travelling/non-travelling/situational merchant, I prefer keeping my belongings intact. Although explosives or other volatile materials have a small place in my heart, I usually choose to avoid them. This relates to several past, most misfortunate experiences.

Your experience in selling/buying?

Rather minor, due to recent change of career. So far my business has been adequate, but sheer lack of contacts/long-time-experience has kept me away from the golden heart of business. My repertory consists mostly of random, rare goods - but I'm intending to focus my sales on minerals and other products that go "Clank!" when struck.

Your experience in combat?
As a former bruiser, I can handle troublesome situations well enough. I prefer longswords in combat, due to obvious advantages at knee-level fighthing.

How would you describe yourself as a worker?
Good, steady-working goblin, who doesn't shy from selling anything that's sort of a hard-stuff-to-get-rid-of-anytime-soon.

Why should the Company hire you?
Approximate chance to blow up in pieces before general average of goblin life-span is 2,7%, which is 64,2% less than usual chance! (According to research made by GoblinStatistics Co.)
Consider this as a long-term investment.

*Lower corner to the right has a suspicious small stain, which "could" be dried blood.*
Back to top Go down
Gilburg

PostSubject: Re: Job Application (Dealer): Silviza Pebbledust   Job Application (Dealer): Silviza Pebbledust EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:38 am

*Walks by the Boss' desk and catches notice of the application*

Female, eh? ... Yah why not, could use one of those .. this company is more or less a sausage-party ..

*shrugs*

---

Good application, not too long not too short .. Personally I feel this is an ideal application where you as reader "got time" to read it, not like those wall'o'texts :p

Got my vouch! Smile

And i'll let Dax know that you've posted.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Job Application (Dealer): Silviza Pebbledust   Job Application (Dealer): Silviza Pebbledust EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Daxarth reads through the application not paying much heed to anyone around him nor their sausage-party comments as he takes a small puff from his hickory pipe without a question filled with a mixture of peacebloom and earthroot.

"She's right. We definately need to enforce the safety's on rule on those explosives." And stamps an APPROVED over the application.

((Like Gil said, good application, contact us via in-game and we'll get you that IC-meeting!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Application (Dealer): Silviza Pebbledust   Job Application (Dealer): Silviza Pebbledust Empty

Back to top Go down

Job Application (Dealer): Silviza Pebbledust
Page 1 of 1