The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Pokehobbe's Dealer Application Form Empty
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pokehobbe's Dealer Application Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokehobbe Rocket-flare

Pokehobbe Rocket-flare

PostSubject: Pokehobbe's Dealer Application Form   Pokehobbe's Dealer Application Form EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:19 am

Name (Ingame character's): Pokehobbe
Class:Shaman (Elemental and Restoration)
level: 60

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general?
Well, I have the general Idea of RP, but I have not had so much experience with it. I know the rules and all, but never got higher than a lvl 20 on it. My experience with the game in general is very high, I know nearley everything there is too know! (Been playing since The Burning Crusade)

IC Job Application:
Hmm.. I think I would like to be a Dealer, as they are are fun, crafty and know how to work "magic". I'm a quick learner and would love to study this proffession in the company.

The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: "Earthcaller" Pokehobbe Rocket-flare Jenkins

Your experience in selling/buying?
My experience in selling and buying is very good. I get lots of money (even whilst at a low lvl) from buying companions from their true vendor, (only 20silver-ish) then look up if the AH has any already on; If so I place for about 3gold coins cheaper, If not I make up a resonable price. I then advertise it on the Trade Channel making it sound better than it actually is. You get the general idea. This seems to work. Smile Buying is a different matter though, I try only to buy things that are essential, (e.g mats for my low lvl alchemy, and herbalism, gear and maybe weapons) but sometimes I have the erge to gamble and buy fairly Expensive "Mysterious Fortune Cards"...
How would you describe yourself as a worker?
I work hard, Im loyal and follow rules. We all make mistakes (including goblins like you and me) but i tend to not make the same ones twice, i make them thrice! (joking)
Why should the Company hire you?
The company should hire me because I love it so much. I have a good sense of humor and may make you laugh. I'll work hard as a Dealer (if this application succseads) and I think I will be a good employey... and may even get a raise!
Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

No, Thank you! *Nods* See you in da company, and remember friends: Time is Money!
Back to top Go down
Gilburg

PostSubject: Re: Pokehobbe's Dealer Application Form   Pokehobbe's Dealer Application Form EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:26 am

Little short and messy overview; I don't think you get our concept or the form of our applications. Anyways no worries - i'll discuss it with Daxarth, I think you did a worthy effort to get a chance with the guild. for now the applicaiton is PENDING
Back to top Go down

Pokehobbe's Dealer Application Form
Page 1 of 1