The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Rogfhart Application Empty
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rogfhart Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogfhart

PostSubject: Rogfhart Application   Rogfhart Application EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Name (Ingame character's): Rogfhart ‘Roger’ Sleeckborlz
Class: Hunter
level: 80

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general? Quite Extensive. Have been in SGE, the Cult of Shadows and the Darkspear Tribe. I’ve also done LARP and tabletop RP, so I’ve tried most the different kinds.

IC Job Application:
The Honest Dogs Company

"Thank you for your interest for our Company, please fill the following form in order to apply for work at our Company."

Name: Rogfhart Sleeckborlz (Pronounced Sley-Kah-Bor-Laz)

Your experience in handling explosives? Rather experienced in this field, since I spent several months as a prisoner on a southsea pirate vessel. They had be do work on their explosives and repairs on guns, and the like. By the end of it, I knew how to make most grenades function, and could pretty much build a rifle from scratch. Very limited experience in landmines, but currently working on a prototype to remedy this lack of practical experience.

Your experience in selling/buying? Limited. Ran a bar in booty bay for a year or so, but was eventually forced to leave due to debt. My skills in this field aren’t impressive, and I’ll mostly try to leave this to more skilled consultants.

Your experience in combat? I know how to handle a rifle pretty well. I’m not a slouch in combat, but I’m certainly not capable of taking down trained soldiers. If I’m allowed distance and peace to take aim and shoot, I can be quite deadly, however. I dislike direct combat. Very messy, and it makes me nervous to be under that kind of pressure.

How would you describe yourself as a worker? I’m hard-working and inventive. I enjoy thinking on the spot, always innovating to find new solutions to problems that arise. When I get into a project I don’t stop working until it’s completed, especially if it requires tinkering.

What career path are you most interested in? (Bruiser, Dealer, Grenadier) Grenadier.

Why should the Company hire you? Because of my great experience. I’ve been an adventurer for some twelve years by now, and have travelled over most of the eastern kingdoms. In most situations, I’ll have tried something vaguely similar, and be ready with a quick solution. Years of being pressured by deadly monstrosities have taught me to think on my feet, and stay cool under pressure. If you hire me, you will get access to fountain of knowledge and experience. There’s literally no downside to this deal. So, what are you waiting for?!

Thank you for your application, it will be processed and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Rogfhart Application   Rogfhart Application EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:40 am

Daxarth goes through the application with a grin. "No downside? we will see." he mutters and stamps a large APPROVED all over the application and tosses it over to the going mail pile.

(( Approved, good application. Contact me or Spliruz for an IC interview. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Rogfhart Application   Rogfhart Application EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:23 am

Interviewed and invited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogfhart Application   Rogfhart Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogfhart Application
Page 1 of 1