The Blackpowder Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A EU-Defias Brotherhood roleplaying guild (RP-PVP)

HomeTBPCSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Gallery
Application: Razzspark (Grenadier) Empty
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application: Razzspark (Grenadier)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RazzSpark

PostSubject: Application: Razzspark (Grenadier)   Application: Razzspark (Grenadier) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Name (Ingame character's): Razzspark
Class: Mage
level: 20

Experience in roleplaying and the game in general? Began playing during Vanilla but took a long break around the time WoTLK came out and have recently started playing again. I've enjoyed playing on an RP server in the past in an all dwarf guild. This was a while ago mind and I don't have any experience with RPing a goblin though I have been doing plenty of research on the subject and am very keen to get RPing. I've also raided quite a bit on a PvE server during TBC.

IC Job Application:

The Honest Dogs Company

Name: Razzspark

Your experience in handling explosives?

My father was determined for me to follow him into trading and he wasn't all that keen when I said I wanted to blow stuff up instead, but who was laughing when his warehouse in Kezan went up in flames? Me, that's who, hahaha! I just wish I remembered he was working night shifts when I set the charges...

Regardless, since getting the hell out of Kezan, I've been rubbing elbows with some of the top engineers in Ogrimmar who've taught me a thing or two about explosions and how to put them to good use.

Your experience in selling/buying?

Like I said, I never went down my father's path so I'm a little rusty when it comes to haggling. Most of my income comes from looting whatever the poor shmuck who got in my way happens to be carrying, providing it hasn't been blown to pieces that is, hahaha!

Your experience in combat?

I've found blowing up live targets is way more fun than it is with those cardboard cutouts you find on ranges so naturally inbetween making the explosives I venture out into the world to test them out. I also expliot my skills as a fire mage which is almost as satisfying as blowing stuff up with bombs!

How would you describe yourself as a worker?

Diligent. Give me a schematic and I'll blow my own fingers off trying to get it to work. Give me a bunch of no-goods who we need out of our way and I guarantee you won't be hearing from them again!

Why should the Company hire you?
Because I don't like schmoozing around and as a mage I can do all kinds of fancy tricks for your amusement, if that will help.
Back to top Go down
Daxarth
Admin
Daxarth

PostSubject: Re: Application: Razzspark (Grenadier)   Application: Razzspark (Grenadier) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Daxarth raises an eyebrow as he reads "blew up a warehouse.." but shrugs and stamps APPROVED over the application.

((Approved, contact me, Spliruz or Gilburg ingame for an IC-meeting))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehonestdogs.com
Gilburg

PostSubject: Re: Application: Razzspark (Grenadier)   Application: Razzspark (Grenadier) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:37 am

Interviewed and invited - ready to lockdown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Razzspark (Grenadier)   Application: Razzspark (Grenadier) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Razzspark (Grenadier)
Page 1 of 1